NYCMER will be back for another year of opportunities to help you navigate your career. Join us in the new year to build career skills with a full day of presentations and workshops to help 2022 be your best professional year yet! Sessions are led by experienced speakers in the field from across the country, with the goal of providing strategies, skills, and advice on topics relevant to your professional journey.
The day is separated into three sections:
- Morning sessions focused on topics for students and emerging professionals.
- A midday session for everyone.
- Afternoon sessions focused on topics for mid-and late-career professionals.
Tag us on social media using #NYCMERBuildsSkills
Cost (single price for the full event):
- Free for NYCMER Members
- $22 for Not-Yet-Members
- $12 for Student Not-Yet-Members
Or, for $8 more, become a NYCMER member! You’ll be able to view recordings of the sessions as well as access our full archive of resources, attend monthly professional development and networking events for free, purchase discounted admission to our annual conference, and more!
- Annual Individual Membership – $30
- Annual Student Membership – $20