Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access in Museums
Host Peer Group: Freelancers, Mentors & Internship Supervisors, and Managers
PIN: 447 050 337#
NYCMER Book Club has gone virtual! Join us on Google Hangouts to discuss readings on various aspects of the topics Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Access, across the museum landscape.
NYCMER Book Club is free and open to anyone who is interested in participating in the conversation.
No RSVP required – we look forward to seeing you there!
- Leadership Matters, “Workplace Bullying is a Work Problem: 9 Tips to Deal With It”
- AAM, Facing Change: Advancing Museum Board Diversity & Inclusion
- Martin Levine, Nonprofit Quarterly, “Diversifying Boards Means Ceding Control — Are White Nonprofit Leaders Ready?”
- Margaret Middleton, Exhibition: “Feminine Exhibition Design”
- American Museum of Natural History, “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the Museum”