Join the NYC Arts in Education Roundtable (NYCAIER) and the NYC Museum Educators Roundtable (NYCMER) for a three-part workshop featuring panels on financial sustainability, networking and the NYCDOE vendor license process for freelance educators.
Program is FREE for NYCMER and NYCAIER members, and $5 for non-members.
Speakers will include:
- Taylor Vecchio, Executive Director of Voices Advance
- Lord Judah Carelock, Executive Director at True He(ART) Academy
- Dominic Comperatore, Teaching Artist and Actor
- David Sharp, Author, The Thriving Artists: Saving and Investing for Performers, Artists, and the Stage & Film Industries
- And more!
- 5pm-5:15pm: Welcome
- 5:15pm-6:15pm: Retirement & Investment Planning Workshop
- 6:15pm – 6:30pm: Transition
- 6:30pm – 7:20pm: How To Navigate NYC DOE Vendor Licensing for Independent Teaching Artists
- 7:20pm – 8pm: Networking & Small Group Breakouts
Accessibility: NYCMER and NYCAIER are committed to providing opportunities for all of our members to participate in our programs and engage with one another. The venue is wheelchair accessible. Should you require any accessibility services (ASL interpretation, live captioning, etc.), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Stay Connected: Share your thoughts about this program before, during, and after via social media using #NYCMER and #NYCAIER. Follow NYCMER on Twitter and Instagram for updates about this and all other NYCMER programs. For more information about the NYCAIER, visit our website or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.